Is he the one?
Today, we are going to take a bit of time talking about the right man. You guessed right, we are talking to the singles. If you are married, stick with what you’ve got and make it work. With effort and patience things will get better and better! If the “grass looks greener on the other side” as they say, guess what? That grass was tended and nurtured over time to become what it is. You can do likewise to yours.
I know every single lady is looking for Mr Right with godliness, vision, good looks and other qualities. But having said this, it’s possible to find that the good man one has found (even though endowed with all the qualities required) is not really Mr Right. In essence, he may be Mr Right for someone else, just not Mr Right for oneself.
We want to look at a few tell tale signs of unsuitable unions today:
- Chemistry Vs Comfort – In any relationship heading towards marriage, there is a place for chemistry and a place for comfort. Chemistry is that strong attraction between people and comfort is that feeling of ease, relief or assurance derived from something or someone. In the beginning, one should not replace the other! If you don’t have butterflies in your tummy for the man who is dating/courting you umh…think again. Both of you must feel the need to be together and look forward to seeing each other. You become more alive at the thought of each other. Therefore, chemistry is something required at the beginning of the relationship. Comfort follows the relationship as it matures and the couple become familiar with each other in every way. Couples become more and more comfortable with each other as the years go by.
- Common Interest – Couples in love always have something to say to each other. It may seem like there is not enough time to say all. If the opposite is the case with a couple then it could be that they have nothing in common to talk about and this could be a sign of a dead end relationship.
- Companionship – The proof of love has always been the investment of time and the desire to give. Couples who live in close enough proximity of each other would surely want to enjoy each others company. Therefore if the man always chooses some other activity over his time with the lady, it’s a good indication he is not the right man.
- Paying Attention – Important dates & information which a lady shares with her man should become dear and important to him. Mr Right remembers birthdays and other important events mentioned to him.
- Future plans – If a couple have been together for over 6 months and they talk about their plans for the future, these plans should include the other person. If the man talks about his future and there is no reference to the lady at any point as being a part of it, it’s an issue.
- Presence – If a man is always missing in action when he’s needed, what’s the point? After all, the essence of a relationship is to be help mate to one another, and fulfil purpose together.
Well, it’s that time when we say goodbye.
Hopefully, you have gained something today from our article.
For more on loving self/others, read this article.
Have a great week.
Places to visit
My Amazon store – www.amazonworldstore.org
Proofreading plus website – www.goaproofreaders.com
Avon website – www.awesomegrace.co.uk